Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YIPEEEEE.
just found out 2 ships dock in bristol on 8th cypress trail and 9th tomar.

have been given date of 22nd to get it

keeping fingers crossed and everything else

regards silverfox

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not sure if the Cypress Trail is out of Incheon, if it's not it won't be carrying Antara.

Tomar is definitely out of Incheon so if your delivery date is 18th it's likely to be on that. The next ship docking in Portbury out of Incheon is the Tongala - that docks on Sunday 19th May - which is the one I am tracking as I think mine is on that for a late May deliver.

Hope you get good news.Edited by: JFDM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I pick mine up on Thursday 9th May after 11:00 am can not wait, but it issupposedto be raining heavy, it wontdampenmy day

·
Registered
91 Posts
Managed to get to Kirkcaldy to collect the wagon, first impressions areWOW, the colour (smokey gray) really show of her shape, I saw a silver and a white car beside her and it knocked spots of them, sorry Wilma no offence intended.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice wheels, unfortunately I'm a white owner (with custom made designer go faster scratches on its bum!!)

Might want block out your plate number......Edited by: JR123

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I am getting SENAV (184bps) with charcoal leather , I will have to drive in the blinking rain my white shinny car will be black like my husbands Captiva sad

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Old mans colours David nought will change my mind, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lol

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
David did you enjoy your break, did you get all the extras for the car, I wish you all the luck and joy your car will bring when driving her, still old mans colours,though

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
davidb said:
Managed to get to Kirkcaldy to collect the wagon, first impressions are WOW, the colour (smokey gray) really show of her shape, I saw a silver and a white  car beside her and it knocked spots of them, sorry Wilma no offence intended.
Looking good David. Pity its not white

How did the handover go everything go to plan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts