Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
old grey don't look like this no more.hes now got roof spoiler fitted.mud flaps.wind deflectors in post so there be fitted.roll on next month to get those bars to finish him off . gonna post before and after pics of it all on there soon watch this space.
Edited by: craigm33

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nice colour, would that be Placid grey or its modern equivalent?One of the more discerning colours, I think.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its placid grey i like to be different but then again not often i see any antaras about definitely a head turner can see what people thinking wondering what it is.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm driving everyday between Sheffield and Manchester so I usually can see few antara's on my way , but 90% of them is black or white.

·
Registered
214 Posts
We have had ours over a year now it will be two years old in September . It was a demo from portsmouth with 3000 miles on it.
We have the 184 bhp and it does pull very well. We had a good look at a Hyundai and sportage but they felt a bit cheap and down on power.

·
Registered
95 Posts
We use our se nav for towing and looked at a whole load of other cars, most were not heavy enough to tow our van, they were 5 - 10 grand more or much older for the same money and spec. Really enjoy driving ours with or without the van on the back.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are nice love the fact i don't have to fall into it to get in just step in oh and the kids love it they call it my monster truck

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just bought an SE NAV 184 for towing our van. Very pleased with it so far. It's 18mths old and has the Irmscher grille and rear spoiler fitted. Just adds a lot to the appearance.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Colgail said:
Just bought an SE NAV 184 for towing our van. Very pleased with it so far. It's 18mths old and has the Irmscher grille and rear spoiler fitted. Just adds a lot to the appearance.
yeah it does i think.what colour is urs.ur lucky to come across one with the grill and spoiler already fitted

1 - 20 of 30 Posts