Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you set the displsy on the dash to just show the time/date and temp when driving instead of the stats?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Do not know but I will look at book or search on line. Plus the guys on here are really good with info
Wilma

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers
Ive tried with controls and trawled the book but no sucess, it wouldbe good not to have to look at the mpg all the timeEdited by: dekka

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was gona put picture of the wife in the display, but then realised the stats weren't so bad!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
dekka said:
Was gona put picture of the wife in the display, but then realised the stats weren't so bad!
cheeky monkey lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Don't know how to do it with the nav model but with the exclusive it's simplePress the SETTINGS button and hold it in till you hear a bleep...about 5/10 seconds
release it and then press the BC button.....Each time you press the BC button it will move you to the next diagnostic screen.
I leave mine on the one that displays coolant temperature

·
Registered
782 Posts
piddy said:
Don't know how to do it with the nav model but with the exclusive it's simplePress the SETTINGS button and hold it in till you hear a bleep...about 5/10 seconds
release it and then press the BC button.....Each time you press the BC button it will move you to the next diagnostic screen.
I leave mine on the one that displays coolant temperature
Wonder if using that coolant temp screen would be a way for those without trip computers to tell if a DPF regen was taking place. As a regen pumps extra fuel into the system to raise the exhaust temp, maybe that would be reflected in the coolant temp reading.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts