Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

On Monday I take ownership of a '58 plated Antara S and I am over the moon with the test drive I had yesterday.

One question I forgot to ask the current owner is where the usb/ AUX input point is for a MP3 player

I know this might be a daft question, but cannot find any information on the internet to help me, so thought I would as here

thanks for any input

Jules

·
Registered
782 Posts
Not exactly sure of the cabin layout of the '08 model, but on the '12 model it is in the front storage section which has the sliding lid, next to the cigar lighter.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jules.

Depending on the model and which unit is fitted it may not have one as standard.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the model is an S and the standard specification states mp3/ aux in. Unfortunately cannot find any information regarding its location on the web and unlike the Captiva (yes, i test drove about 5), its not with the entertainment system

any help would be a blessing as im trying to judge whether its worth fitting a Bury music which I had in my previous car (know I will need an iso lead to suit the Antara)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
It might be in were the cubby hole is in the centre arm rest is that is were mine is
You pull back the cup holder thingy and you will find a USB thing and the aux in for your MP3 player
Wilma

·
Registered
74 Posts
wilma08 said:
It might be in were the cubby hole is in the centre arm rest is that is were mine is
You pull back the cup holder thingy and you will find a USB thing and the aux in for your MP3 player
Wilma
It won't be there as he has a regular handbrake in that place.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Baza55 said:
wilma08 said:
Wilma
It won't be there as he has a regular handbrake in that place.
Ah right

·
Registered
52 Posts
There isn't, this was certainly the case on my first Antara 2009 S.
The mp3 is the format the cd player can take.
The aux is via connectors at the back of the unit, ie integrated parrot hands free.

No usb.

Mat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts