Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please tell me at what fuel level the warning light comes on. I know that light works as it comes on with the ignition but I ran the fuel to just about level with the zero indicator on the fuel gauge but still no light. I don't normally run this low on fuel but was just wondering if this is normal and I would have to go lower for it to come on. Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
On mine it comes on when the display is showing around 50 miles left.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know where the needle sits on the fuel gauge when light comes on. I have a 2wd model so no computer

·
Registered
69 Posts
At first I thought my fuel light was broken but it didn't come on until the needle was actually sitting on completely empty with the computer showing 50 miles left

·
Registered
86 Posts
brian84 said:
At first I thought my fuel light was broken but it didn't come on until the needle was actually sitting on completely empty with the computer showing 50 miles left
About the same for mine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't been able to get mine to come on yet, despite it going down to the very bottom of the red. I spoke to the dealer and they say Vauxhall says the sensor is set to come on when there's only 2 litres left in the tank.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
My light came on at 43 miles left on the screen of my tripe computer.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Vauxhall says the sensor is set to come on when there's only 2 litres left in the tank.
If this is the case you will have about 15 miles left before you run out. My old Signum's warning light used to come on at between 50 - 60 miles left.

·
Registered
26 Posts
On mine the light on the dash lights up when the needle is well into the red, the computer will tell me to refuel when the range is less than 50 miles, however they don't seem to agree with each other as the dash light will come on but the range will still show 60 miles left!! I had this and put £20 in and my range changed to 70 miles! On a full tank it reads 450 miles but that's not true either, I generally just ignore that screen except for the time ;-)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wilma is that right" tripe meter."as its not working or you hate it droping quickly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts