Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyonejust introducing myself. Looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks about their Antaras.

I've had mine just over a year now, and i love it.

richie

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome.
Feel like I've seen that dog before?

Had any issues with your car of the last year? We're always on the lookout for solutions to problems/

·
Registered
659 Posts
RJDSJ1 said:
Hi Everyonejust introducing myself. Looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks about their Antaras.

richie

Hi Richie and welcome along to the club

It's always nice to read the views and opinions of the more seasoned Antara owner and hopefully with that in mind, you can share your knowledge with us all.

//John

·
Registered
571 Posts
RJDSJ1 said:

richie
Hi Richie and welcome to the forum. You'll find some good information on here.
The others folk on here are great and you can have a good laugh. (just watch them Scotts, they're every where)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hi Richie, I am waiting on mine due between 7-10th May 2013 but i drive aChevrolet Captivia

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dilligaf said:
RJDSJ1 said:

richie
The others folk on here are great and you can have a good laugh. (just watch them Scotts, they're every where)

OFFICIAL WARNING !!!!!!!

==================

When referring to "God's People" from north of the border, we are "Scots" and not "Scotts", the latter being a fine manufacturer of Porridge Oats

Sorry Dilligaf, I couldn't resist

·
Registered
571 Posts
Antarius said:
Dilligaf said:
RJDSJ1 said:

richie

OFFICIAL WARNING !!!!!!!

==================

When referring to "God's People" from north of the border, we are "Scots" and not "Scotts", the latter being a fine manufacturer of Porridge Oats 

Sorry Dilligaf, I couldn't resist 

Arrrgh busted by a Jock in blue.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dilligaf said:
wilma08 said:
Lol We. Are Fat Salmond's Children lol

Now that's funny. Also read that with the independence he wants to keep the pound.

No No No No !!!!!!

I think that you are deliberately trying to wind us "Scots" up

President Salmond stated that if Scotland were to become an "independent" state, he would advocate for us to use the "Pound Sterling" as the country's unit of currency as opposed to the Euro.

I dread to think what will happen if this becomes a reality.........

1) Free care of the elderly

2) Free prescriptions

3) Free University tuition

4) Free bus travel for the elderly

Oh wait a minute.......that is already happening

Edited by: Antarius

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dilligaf, hopefully by now you will have read my post about the "perks" that we have up here and now I must come clean.

Although I do enjoy at least one of those perks, I only posted the message to try and "wind up" some of our southern brethren

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi everyonethanks for the welcome, and the banter. Im fairly new to this sort of stuff, but im sure i'll get the hang of it soon.
I've just had my Antara for just over a year now, and up till now i've not had any probs with it. But im going to have to ring the dealership tomorrow. I just had it first service two weeks ago, and since then the fan kicks in when i turn the car off. No matter what distance i've done, this didnt happen before the service.
im not much of a mechanic, so im pretty much clueless as to why it's happening now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hiIm sure you wont be dissapointed with the new car. i test drove quite a few cars before i opted for the Antara. They are a nice drive, but i must admit the lifetime warrenty swayed it. I dont do a lot of miles and in theory the car should last me a long time.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Antarius said:
Dilligaf, hopefully by now you will have read my post about the "perks" that wev have up here and now I must come clean. 

Although I do enjoy at least one of those perks, I only posted the message to try and "wind up" some of our southern brethren 

Well as we've been carrying our northern cousins for the last few hundred years, it would be nice to see them supporting themselves.
Or we'll send up our east European comrades to sort you out.

You can have some of them honest, we have loads of them.
Edited by: Dilligaf

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hi I do not think you have to worry about the fan coming on as I have mentioned I drive the Antara's big sister the Captivia and if you read the booklet it might say they same as ours and that the fan comes on all the time, even when the car stops , so the dealers might tell you the same.
Why I mention this is you might have just not noticed. The dealers will put your mind at rest though, from one of you Scotish counter parts
Wilma

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Dilligaf,
we have loads of your East European Comrades to, so no we do not want any more, the schools and hospitals cannot afford them
I would rather have some southern cousins I can understand the accent better

1 - 20 of 28 Posts