Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to all,i found this site this morning,while looking for more gadgets for my antara.ive owned my antara since 2007,when you never seen many off them around,now am made up that their is a members club now.i will post pictures of my antara with some changes done to soon,i hope to hear from some of you antara owners out there.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hi mjpbroad and welcome. You'll will get some useful information on this site and good laughs to.
It seems that you have been an Antara owner longer than most of us, so you should have plenty of advice for us.

·
Registered
220 Posts
wilma08 said:
Spantara said:
Welcome from sunnier Spain - 30 degrees just now

OOOOO i hate you 
Well Wilma, they are forecasting up to 38 degrees for next week. Believe me, I would gladly swap that for 14 degreesa and rain!

38 is madness! And I have no aircon at home. I suppose I will just have to sleep at work.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ohh!We are coming to your fair land this weekend, 38 deg sounds a bit hot I hope that is in the central/south and not the north where we are staying.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Spantara said:
wilma08 said:
Spantara said:
Welcome from sunnier Spain - 30 degrees just now

OOOOO i hate you 
Well Wilma, they are forecasting up to 38 degrees for next week. Believe me, I would gladly swap that for 14 degreesa and rain!

38 is madness! And I have no aircon at home. I suppose I will just have to sleep at work.
A man of your means should have aircon sleep in the car instead lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hello again,yeah if you need to know anything just ask,done alot to antara inside and out,so feel free to ask.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi mjpbroad and welcome, looking forward to the pictures as I am intrigued to know what you can add to the inside as I thought it had most things already.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hello again,yeah ive installed dvd headrests,sat nav,dvd,mp3,cd player,full leather inside,replaced door sills with chrome antara ones and door pins,parrot for hands free.looking at getting reversing number plate camera now to fit cd unit ive had installed.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the forum ,I am still a "newbie" you'll find the forum really friendly and members are really helpful when needing adviceor guidance.Only had my Antara for a couple of months.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi mjpbroad

Good to see another scouser here.
( Got to keep the mob from north of the border in their place
)

I haven't got far to go if I need some practical advice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts