Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since buying my 2012 antara and from new I have had numerous problems listed.
Dpf issues we all have rubbish system
Complete new drivers side front suspension over a number of visits to dealer
Rattles and knocks
Stereo volume goes up and down and poor reception
Loss of gear selection then corrects itself
Etc etc
And now we have a bad vibration and noise through car under acceleration and normal driving and lack of power feels like clutch or gearbox problem I have now had me enough the only issue is affording to change as its worth nothing and what do I buy another SUV or car I do tow a caravan and my vectra I had before was brilliant why did I swap lol any suggestions thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
A list like that and i can see why you are getting frustrated.
Iwas lucky and didnt have any problems and only had to change because of a difference in circumstances, meaning the Antara was no longer practical for me. I can highly reccomend the vehicle i have now as a tow car in fact has won what tow car a few times.

I know it is frustrating and probably confidence shot, but got to be worth a letter to VX head office see if they can make any suggestions.

Hope all turns out for the best in the end.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its gone pick new car up tuesday the new mitsubishi outlander what a motor had it for a full day and with mainly townish driving got 48mpg and gos better than my antara and no dpf issues and cheaper £200 every service now just got to get towbar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts