Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my bargain of 130pounds genuine irmscher spoiler turn up today it stated on ebay brand new in box and boy it was as stated even the free irmscher tax holder inside the box.cant wait to get it sprayed and fitted what a result.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Hmm are you sure its not one of those cheap copies on ebay.

which way do they to attach it to the car.

Post a few pics if you can.

Cheers

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't of just spoiler as only in primer at mo will but some pics on when fitted.when i unpack it again will take a pic of before and after if u want mate

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its definitely irmscher one got paper work stamped for irmscher spoiler has the irmscher logo made into it.was brought for a customer which never turned up for it i guess grumps

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
fair enough although the copy ones have the irmscher logo as well. The guys selling them just made a mould of the irmscher one and then make fiber glass copies.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How could i tell if genuine to make sure . instructions are mainly german with English translation.il find out old man works for vauxhall sure he will know either way im happy with it i will add pics for you next couple of days.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Fake one are really poor quality, you can see a difference straight when you take it to the hand.
If you didn't noticed anything wrong it have to be genuine.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well just got back from dropping spoiler off to old man(works in a vauxhall branch) for respray.spoiler is 100% irmscher from logos to part numbers oh even the free tax holder u got free with it in box was happy either way but even happier knowing how much i got it for. as cheaper unnamed on ebay go for 120.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well spotted why my irmscher spoiler was cheap spotted the bonding stuff (betalink k1)had a date on it and way past it so guessing its out of date. Ment to be fitting sat so looks like I'll be finding out what they use and use there bonding agent.i take it it does go out of date still very soft but i think I'll get new.so if u guys see a genuine spoiler for sale ask about the bonding kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts