Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to show it isnt always grim on the border, sunny evening by Berwick upon Tweed

·
Registered
659 Posts
HoneyMonster said:
Just to show it isnt always grim on the border, sunny evening by Berwick upon Tweed

Very nice Iain

I suspect that you are looking "south" because it is very likely that behind you, the skies were black and there was a raging storm in the distance.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Beautiful! Yes, I am refering to the car but the view of Northumberland and the Royal Border Bridgeis equally magnificent. Imho, Northumberland is by far the most varied and beautiful English county and much under rated.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very nice Iain - both the view and the car.

Is that the Placid Gray? If it is, that's the one I have gone for - the SE NAV, 163 Manual. Should get it in about 4 weeks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes that is Placid Grey can be silver to blue grey depending on the light
Edited by: HoneyMonster

·
Registered
88 Posts
HoneyMonster said:

And very nice it is too - understated sophistication!

I'm really looking forward to mine now and this one - I promise to wash and keep clean like it deserves.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
JFDM said:
HoneyMonster said:

I'm really looking forward to mine now and this one - I promise to wash and keep clean like it deserves.
okay we will demand a picture of it every week to prove you are keeping your word

·
Registered
88 Posts
Grumps said:
JFDM said:
HoneyMonster said:

okay we will demand a picture of it every week to prove you are keeping your word

Easy - I'll take 4 pics on the first day from different locations!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Antarius said:
HoneyMonster said:

Very nice Iain

I suspect that you are looking "south" because it is very likely that behind you, the skies were black and there was a raging storm in the distance.

I often have my lunch in that very spot!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts