Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, just joined as a newbie today and wondered if any of you guys out there have found a way to access the" hidden menu " on a 2014 se nav antara, also rear passenger doors seem to take ages to demist, any ideas?. I bought my Antara as a replacement towcar for my freelander2 which over the last 2 years developed 2 serious faults so on my sons advice ( he also has an antara ) changed to the se nav to tow my bailey unicorn Valencia with an mtplm of 1565 k and it does so with no probs, should have changed earlier!!. Cheers for now.

·
Registered
137 Posts
There is a current thread on demisting which has several suggestions.

If your vehicle is standing idle at this time of year, or if you actually use the SUV as an SUV and e.g. shift muddy wet dog and boots about, then the interior is going to get damp.

My advice is thoroughly clean the interior glass with Autoglym "Glass Polish", I do not know of a similar alternative product. I have also slung a couple of 1kg ThoMar "Air Dry" (car dehumidifier) desiccant bags into mine. It wants big bags not little packets of "Do Not Eat". It may want more than 2kg.
And then the A/C demist will shift the mist from the windscreen in seconds. I don't have a problem with the doors. The dog does steam up the rear screen but the rear demist copes (also does the door mirrors).
Run the windows down and up like one does with the fronts to wipe them maybe?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.