Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi Max,Welcome to the forum, any more details colour, engine, gearbox?
You will find plenty on here, just remember most of us are very happy with the car it does just what it says on the box ...... most of the time.

Dave

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave, thanks for that. Well she white 2.2 diamond model, manual gearbox 64 plate. Have had a few Vauxhall cars over the years so hoping I get as good a service from this one. Cos no complaints up to now. Vectra, Corsa, Astra's ect.
Max

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi and welcome,will tow your Challenger well.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the club. I will say now you will find the antara a very capable tow car. I do lots of towing with mine and it's just a great car! Hope you enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hi and welcome
Enjoy your car I still love mine and she will be 2 in May 2015

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome! I've had my 64 plate 2.2 CDTI SE Nav for almost two weeks now and love it - hope you're enjoying yours

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome, like you I am a new owner. Picked mine up on Tuesday last. Carbon black 2.2 FWD Diamond. No regret so far. I also tow, a Swift Charisma 555.
Enjoy.Edited by: Richard

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi again, thanks for all your welcome messages. I took delivery of my Antara on Friday woow so pleased with it especially the power of the 2.2 engine. As I think I mentioned will be towing caravan so will let you all know how we get on after a couple of trips.
Max

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hallo, I have had the Antara 3 months now, with one towing journey of 140 mile round trip. Fabulous pulling power more than expected.Wewill be going away again soon and I will check MPG towing separately. Be lucky.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm very new myself and have just collected my 13 plate antara se nav in white looking forward to driving it for a long time, everyone on here are really friendly and helpful, so enjoy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello fellow antarians, have just fitted the cruise control stalk, relatively easy with care.The activation light has come on but have not been out to try it yet.
I followed the picture diagram as listed by a member. Just a thought that may help others and that is> the retaining clip that holds the stalk to the wiring loom. it looked to me as if this clip had wires coming from it, not so. with limited room to work it got me wondering, on closer inspection I realised this was the clip as mentioned by member, when once removed it was easy to separate stalk from wire socket.
Yes! now it would be a 10 minute job even for me.
Will post again when hopefully all is up and running.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts