Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick intro ,had the Antara for 4 weeks now 09Se auto ,so for everthing is great .It was time to get something more family this is a different car for me as Iam an alfa fan but times change and needs must,but would like to say its a nice place to sit.C U all soon .

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Webster,

Origianlly from Sheffield myself and i am also a alfa fan boy!!!!!

My toy is no.139 of 500, a 3.2 Brera 'S' on a 10 plate. Bought it with 5000 miles on the clock and in Italian red.................... My everyday toy is a '58 se and other than having to replace the whole clutch within the last month, have had very little issues with her.

welcome to the forums

Edited by: jul3s

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi jul3s ,sold my beloved 156selespeed 67000 miles ,owned it from new 12 years of great motoring .But last week bought a caravan plus my own van running out of room so had to let her go.New times ahead.(looked at some 159s)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I take it Webster it's the kids that has changed your driving style lol that happened to us 17 yrs ago always fast cars then a accident with the new bambino in the car next thing a 4x4 lol enjoy your car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.