Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

We picked up our first Antara, a 61 plate SE NAV last week, and despite what the press say about it, are so far really impressed with it.

We traded a Corsa but have had tons of other VX's. We've had two Fronteras before and the Antara is a much better road car than they were. This has been bought mainly because we wanted four doors and something that could tow a caravan well and fit the dog in easily - something my Insignia Saloon isn't ideal for!

It's nice to see another friendly VX forum, everyone I've been a member of seems friendlier than those of other marques

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi and welcome,i have had three Fronteras and three Xtrails and my Antara is the best tow car so far,i think you will find it good for towing.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the tow bar is really easy to fit, did mine on the drive without even jacking the car up, just ensure you get both wiring kits for the electrics,one for lighting and one for caravan fridge and battery charging. Got my bar from pfjones of Manchester on line delivered in two days and good price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.