Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Just joined the forum as I exchanged my Insignia for a 2012 Antara SE NAV AUTO last week and really do like it.....mixed views but hope all goes well with it! I have read some forum topics and was particularly interested in those relating to replacement of the tyre repair kit. I have been quoted nearly £300 for a space saver type wheel kit at my local dealer but they are really not sure if it will fit and will not be returnable/ refundable. This is a 215 x 60 x 16" steel wheel fitted with a 215 x 60 x 16" tyre along with a jack, wrench etc. It seems there are a couple of solutions, thanks to the forum, and I will now look into it further.
Sumak0

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hello and welcome, grumps and his gang are the ones to ask about most things quite a few people have replaced the tyre repair kit

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Seems like loads of people are trading in insignias for Antaras just now.

As you say plenty to read up on so have a good read of the spare wheel options.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Spare tyre finished on eBay last night went unsold - full size alloy with 3-4mm tread on tyre . Not a single bid £90 starting bid £25 postage or £125 buy it now price . Have a look he might relist it again . Oh and welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ibelieve I saw iton ebay butas itdidn't match the size of my wheel ignored it!!

I have also today sent ane-mail toVauxhall to get confirmation of the wheel/tyre sizessuggested my dealer and theyare toget back to me in a couple of days so will have afirm idea then I hope.

Thank you all for your welcomes and the forums its a great source of info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts