Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new ownerAWD EXCLUSIVE hope it's as good as the INSIGNIAthat i'll be replacing. I'm Maurice Moe, i workfor a vauxhall main dealer so if i can help then i will.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Im sure a lot of people will be asking your advice and insight on problems they have.

Nice to have your help.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome to the forum Maurice, very brave admitting that you work for a Vauxhall dealership I think.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, all. Just joined. Traded in my excellent Insignia for a new Antara AWD Nav last summer. Pleased with it. First fault has just occurred after 13k miles.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys.

What is the fault Vinnys Dad and did the dealer manage to fix it okay.

I see your in Angus what dealer do you use?.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Guys, I have just booked in my first service. The dealer I bought the car from (GoVauxhall in Croydon) wanted £370. Called another main dealer (Penfolds in Beckenham) and they quoted £194. Almost half the price!. So if anyone is looking for a dealer to use for servicing in South London, better shop around. I will provide a further update on how good (or bad) Penfolds were after the service (Due next month)

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Antara Kev said:
Guys, I have just booked in my first service. The dealer I bought the car from (GoVauxhall in Croydon) wanted £370. Called another main dealer (Penfolds in Beckenham) and they quoted £194. Almost half the price!. So if anyone is looking for a dealer to use for servicing in South London, better shop around. I will provide a further update on how good (or bad) Penfolds were after the service (Due next month) 
It pays to phone about its seems you can get it much cheaper if you shop about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts