Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I've already posted in the Faults section, but figured I'd give a proper intro...

I've had my pre-registered 64 plate Antara 2.2 SE Nav for just over a week now. The fuel consumption is a little lower than I'd hoped (I'm getting around 31 mpg) but otherwise I'm loving it. Doesn't feel nearly as large as it is, and is nice to drive - particularly like the heated seats in this cold Scottish weather!

Stephen

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Stephen and welcome. Sure you will enjoy the car and the mpg will hopefully improve as the engine settles

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

TBH the mpg your getting is not that bad but it will improve slightly but not much. You could look at getting a racechip box or a remap which will improve things a little bit but also makes driving the antara so much more fun. Have a search of the forum for racechip boxes and bluefin remaps for more info.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome to the club Stephan, which model do you have is it the manual or auto.The manual will get 33mpg approx, auto will get 24mpg approx urban.
31mpg is a good figure.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all :)

It's the manual I have murphy and I'm doing roughly 60/40 urban vs extra urban. Might look into the racechip box / remap Grumps - thanks for that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts