Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well - have just picked up a 14 plate baseline Antara - 2.2, Exclusiv etc. etc.

So far a huge improvement over my 58 plate Zafira - very quiet, smooth and powerful.

've only got one quick Q - how do I get hold of my MPG? Doesn't seem obvious from the car.

Thanks

CA

·
Registered
586 Posts
2wd don't have trip computer / BC function activated, some dealers can do it just depends if they are clued up, I ended up paying for chap to come to house and do it for me as all dealers in south Bham complete waste of time!! Hope all goes well, enjoy!!!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, I got my BC function installed by a tech guy. £30. Dealers had no idea how to do it. On the subject of MPG figures, I now average 48 mpg (2.2 manual). When I first got the car it was averaging just over 30mpg
. I have now covered 10,000 miles from new and find the engine had freed up and gives a better return.Don't be to disappointed at first. I still use the miles covered and fuel put in method to double check.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club. I was also puzzled that I couldn't get mpg display however I now feel that its not such a bad thing!!!!! Not too bad on diesel with a light right foot. Just put diesel in when it needs it and it goes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts