Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone my names Andy and last week I had delivery of my new antara se nav with the 2.2cdti engine and leather interior. It is black and I'll upload a picture later.
I'm interested in the mpg that people are able to get with this engine as I'm currently averaging 32.
The only modifications that I have planned are side steps to try and prevent the supermarket dings and some roof bars for my kayak.
Hope to chat to some of you soon.Edited by: andyb

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi
welcome aboard, sidesteps look good on the Antara, had them on both of mine, but believe me will not stop supermarket dings, last car got damaged in car park in France

regards

Ali

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Welcome to the forum and merry Christmas to you and your new baby ( antara lol)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Loving the car so far more done about 600 miles and at about 33mpg which I am happy with.
I'm now hoping for snow so I can have a play.
Once again thank you for the warm welcome 😀

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi and welcome,I would not worry too much about MPG until you have run your car in ( I assume its new).
Diesel engines take a few thousand miles (at least)to start freeing up.
Keep us posted.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the forum, mine is on a 12 plate and i average 32mpg when dotting around. If i dont tow and do a long motorway journey i would get mid 40's if im careful.Iv just come back from a holiday in the borders of scotland and my car is really dirty but i just have not got time to clean it. I hate dirty cars so its killing me ha ha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts