Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Speedometer Car Trip computer Automotive design

I recently added a new top head unit, mainly for CarPlay. But it keeps draining the battery. I recently bought a new battery about 2 weeks ago, as the original was on its way out anyway, but this one has also started to drain to, I have been through the settings, turned off sleep mode function, but I am at a loss as to why it’s still draining. Anyone have any ideas as to why?! And anyone know how to fix it.
thank you
Dean!

· Registered
3 Posts
I think I have installed same unit on my antara 2014 diesel diamond. The one I did is from A-Sure. Probably the same 2/32gb.

Mine works just fine really. I added another screenview with Car Launcher. And all OK.

Did you maybe add an OBD (2) bluetooth scanner to it? I know I did to see the meters on the screen etc. All nice, but the 1st one I added drained my battery cause it never stopped scanning. I changed it for another one that automatically turns off after 30 mins or so. And havent had any problems afterwards. Also installed "torque prof". See pic with meters.

I had some issues with the a-sure system when diwnloading from the playstore. Some app blocking. But could solve that issue also. A-sure people are great help also. All my emails got answered same or next day.😎 though this last issue i had to find myself... their user manual is quite incomplete...

Hope it helps you out.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts