Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just fitted some Osram night breaker light bulbs (dipped beam). Better light coverage and brighter.Also slightly longer throw as well.
To remove headlights, the grill has to come out first. There are some plastic fixings that are removed by lifting the centre screw (its not actually a screw) by prising it up/out with a small electrical screwdriver. The headlight units are held in place by 3 bolts. easy peasy.
Edited by: chrisg

·
Registered
450 Posts
Cool - thanks Chris, I upgraded my (front) side lights to LEDs and the difference is amazing - I was wondering what to do with the headlights...

·
Registered
450 Posts
Got some of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-ERROR...005?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c82b3e64d

Took off front grill (be careful with the 11 little plastic clips to remove, lever 'screws' up, don't try to screw them as they don't screw) this will then give you access to all 3 bolts holding the headlight in.Slide out headlight  remove electric clips swap bulbs over. Refit in reverse. Total time it took me was about 30 minutes

·
Registered
586 Posts
Was looking at upgrading lighting on my exclusive, found some nice led Samsung side lights on eBay, and suggestions on dipped beam and fogs??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Just fitted some Osram night breaker light bulbs (dipped beam). Better light coverage and brighter.Also slightly longer throw as well.
To remove headlights, the grill has to come out first. There are some plastic fixings that are removed by lifting the centre screw (its not actually a screw) by prising it up/out with a small electrical screwdriver. The headlight units are held in place by 3 bolts. easy peasy.
Edited by: chrisg
i cant get those blimming things out at all. the head are all ruined - any advice?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts