Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am new here!!

My problem is that once I have locked my car, about an hour later the hazards start flashing. I've tried re-locking it but this doesn't seem to work. Any ideas???

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Difficult one that. Can't see any reason why they should flash legitimately. Could be a problem with the alarm, try turning off the interior sensor by the interior lights switch. See if that makes a difference. It could be a faulty Hazard flasher switch. I know it seems like a off the pat statement, but you really need to get a auto electrician to look at it. What ever it is, it shouldn't be happening.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mine did something similar.
Left the indicator stalk to the right and the parking lamps came on that side. Sure enough do it to the left and you get those.

Left a window slightly ajar and then the alarm later went off, that has the hazards going.

Try raising and holding the up button until the window resets (little click), so they know where top is again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.