Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me as I intended to post this much earlier in the day but as they say, better late than never.

Anyway I just wanted to say that I hope all our English friends are having a good St George's Day as well as too extend my best wishes.

Have a "cyber" beer on me

Edited by: Antarius

·
Registered
96 Posts
And a very happy St George`s Day to you to Antarius.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Antarius said:
Forgive me as I intended to post this much earlier in the day but as they say, better late than never.

Anyway I just wanted to say that I hope all our English friends are having a good St George's Day as well as too extend my best wishes. 

Jonathan.
I thank you for your well wishes. BUT I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that a man of your stature has offered me a Cyber beer

Especially as I'm Cyber Driving.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dilligaf said:
Antarius said:

Jonathan.
I thank you for your well wishes. BUT I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that a man of your stature has offered me a Cyber beer

I am but a poor Scottish "pensioner"

·
Registered
571 Posts
Antarius said:
Dilligaf said:
Antarius said:

Jonathan.

I am but a poor Scottish "pensioner" 

Nope, sorry, still don't believe you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts