Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Grumps said:
Happy birthday to Iain ( HoneyMonster )

Have a good one fella the drinks are on you
Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear honey monster happy birthday to You hip hip hooray

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks all, was busy playing in my new hidey hole, new shed for garden for me to hide from Dragon ops ( The better half) in :)

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HoneyMonster said:
Thanks all, was busy playing in my new hidey hole, new shed for garden for me to hide from Dragon ops ( The better half) in :)
Now that's a proper man cave. Nice. A train layout and is that two pc's or one pc with a double monitor setup?.

Could be a bit cold in winter though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
One pc, double monitor system and a laptop and a fan heater so already all good :)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Cricket are you single ? If not then you will be lol

·
Registered
659 Posts
Iain, nice setup

The shed is like a Tardis but where do you put your bed ?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Antarius said:
wilma08 said:

Okay Wilma, I'll bite 
 what am I missing ?
I ment to say crikey the man cave thing, his wife will get fed up if he's in they're all the time, therefore if he is not single now he soon will be, because hiding away will annoy the Mrs

·
Registered
257 Posts
Lol married 25 years because i was away all the time in air force. If she met me full time, I would be divorced or dead
Edited by: HoneyMonster

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
HoneyMonster said:
Lol married 25 years because i was away all the time in air force. If she met me full time, I would be divorced or dead 
I am married 25 yrs and I am about to murder, Who thinks I will get away with it due to provocation or insanity
Edited by: wilma08

·
Registered
659 Posts
wilma08 said:
Antarius said:
wilma08 said:

Okay Wilma, I'll bite
what am I missing ?
I ment to say crikey the man cave thing, his wife will get fed up if he's in they're all the time, therefore if he is not single now he soon will be, because hiding away will annoy the Mrs

It was the word "cricket" that threw me

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dilligaf said:
Sorry Wilma but being scottish isn't insanity.....but it's bloody close.

Outrageous slur on God's people

We may be Scottish........we may speak English but we all know how to spell the word "North" !!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dilligaf said:
I am more intellectual as I can spell Midlands.

Bravo

Seriously though on the topic of spelling, I know that it really depends on which type of device you are using when making posts will determine what words are actually uploaded.

I have used my ipad in the past to upload messages but don't like it as it seems to pick the word (predictive texting) even before you finish spelling it. If you don't keep on top of things what you really upload is nothing like what you thought you were uploading.

I know that Grumps uses his ipad quite often and he complains about that happening with him.

Like yourself Andy, Grumps is still out there trying to earn a shekel or two from gainful employment and won't have the time to check everything that is written unlike me, a "pensioner" with nothing else to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts