Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Iain M from VXON here under my true forum name at last :). Good to be here cheers Grumps. In middle of moving home so wont be as active as normal but once all settled beware HM shall be on the prowl :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
HoneyMonster said:
Hi all Iain M from VXON here under my true forum name at last :). Good to be here cheers Grumps. In middle of moving home so wont be as active as normal but once all settled beware HM shall be on the prowl :)

Hi Iain and welcome

I'm already confused trying to identify who is who

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Antarius said:
HoneyMonster said:
Hi all Iain M from VXON  here under my true forum name at last :). Good to be here cheers Grumps. In middle of moving home so wont be as active as normal but once all settled beware HM shall be on the prowl :) 

Hi Iain and welcome 

Hi Iain welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure who this other guy is who's pretending to be John

·
Registered
659 Posts
Grumps said:
Antarius said:
HoneyMonster said:

Hi Iain and welcome

Hi Iain welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure who this other guy is who's pretending to be John

I'm a doppelganger

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John, You can probably get a cream for that at your age :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Okay Guys, its obviously open season on me

Didn't you read one of my previous posts when I said that I was a very "sensitive" person.

I'm of to have a wee cry to myself

·
Registered
220 Posts
Not a lot really - just that, as an ex ship's navigator, I thought a lighthouse appropriate. Stops me getting lost too often. But give me time and I will find a better one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.