Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas day! Anyone going away??
I'm heading upto Melrose for a few nights at the caravan club site! Anyone else going?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
NO but enjoy yourself, remember no drinking and driving, be safe and all the best for 2015 x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi - no feeling really annoyed at the moment as we went to the Wharfedale CC site last New Year had a great time and for some reason we didn't arrange anything for this year!!!
Hope you have a great trip and enjoy the drive up through Northumbria (if that's the way you are going) and have a wonderful Hogmaney.

Think I will go and plan next new year now!!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really can't wait to go!
I have heard it may snow tonight so that will make it interesting but I'm sure the Antara will cope very well.
I have already booked some more holidays next year!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ours coped well about a week or two ago in the snow I was amazed because of the low profile tyres

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I'm off to Keswick in the Lakes for new year, just me and the wife. Grown up kids going to London and local party for new year.

·
Registered
365 Posts
You are making me jealous tripping off in your caravans about time I was off in ours.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Glad you had a good trip Mr Antara. At least you sparked me into action and I have booked for us to spend next New Year at the Wharfedale CC site at Grassington. To date we now have 45 nights booked for 2015 so plenty to look forward to and scope for some spur of the moment trips.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Went away in the van over Christmas. Big family event. Had a great time. Pic is of our unit in the snow day after Boxing Day. Already booked for next year.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Liddy - looks great. Never been away in snow yet which is annoying as I wanted to test the Antara in such conditions! We have trips planned for February and March so may still have a chance this winter. Where did you stay in the picture?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a great picture. I didn't get any snow when I was away but was very icy. Iv just booked to go away again in Easter to the Isle of wight. I'm really looking forward to getting away again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pulling can off the pitch was no problem with 4 wheel drive, must admit I had a bit of a play in the car on site too.

This is a place called Woodland waters near Grantham, Lincolnshire, which is about 20 miles from where we live and is our winter bolt hole. Van is always ready to go so can get here on a Friday in just over an hour and a half, from getting home to arriving on our pitch. Has a pub and restaurant on site and if you like fishing there are 5 lakes. Sandy soil so even if it has been raining all week still dry on the pitch. There are also log cabins on site. Will upload another photo of the lakes in a mo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts