Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
I think the idea of an Antara meet has been mooted previously. I am game though and will gladly join in but, as I am in Spain, I would need good time to get everything organised so if you do decide to go ahead with this, please give lots of notice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Spantara said:
I think the idea of an Antara meet has been mooted previously. I am game though and will gladly join in but, as I am in Spain, I would need good time to get everything organised so if you do decide to go ahead with this, please give lots of notice.

How about we have it at yours Span, make a wee holiday out of it?



How big is your drive??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
♠ChumBucket♠ said:
Spantara said:
I think the idea of an Antara meet has been mooted previously. I am game though and will gladly join in but, as I am in Spain, I would need good time to get everything organised so if you do decide to go ahead with this, please give lots of notice.

How about we have it at yours Span, make a wee holiday out of it?



How big is your drive??
You would be most welcome. I have a three-flour, underground garage at my disposal! The booze is cheap too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
Spantara said:
♠ChumBucket♠ said:
Spantara said:
I think the idea of an Antara meet has been mooted previously. I am game though and will gladly join in but, as I am in Spain, I would need good time to get everything organised so if you do decide to go ahead with this, please give lots of notice.

How about we have it at yours Span, make a wee holiday out of it?



How big is your drive??
You would be most welcome. I have a three-flour, underground garage at my disposal! The booze is cheap too!

Quick every one over to spantara's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
All roads lead to Rome, or so they say, but I don't think Rome would be such a good venue.

For most of our members, I think the Peak District or the Lake District would be good. They are fairly equidistant from Caithness and Cornwall. Lovely countryside too!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top