Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Vauxhall Antara S 2.0 CDTI
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
Newbie here requiring help! Antara 2.0s 2009. I have a Diesel leak and found the fault. I just need to identify the part name so I can purchase a new one. It sits on the top of the rocker cover I think it is the main fuel intake!!! Also 3 outlets. 1 goes to the top of the first injector, 1 to the fuel rail don’t know where the 3rd goes sorry ( British weather shocking ) interfering with investigation. It’s plastic and cracked. Photo included and you can see someone has tried to repair in the past. any help will be appreciated. Regards Alan.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Unless part of something else if you flip it over you will find a part number. Usually 8 numbers often start with a 9. I would Google the part number.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
It's called the fuel junction manifold, see the big red arrow on the attached pic for location on the 2 litre engine

·
Registered
Vauxhall Antara S 2.0 CDTI
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone.
Newbie here requiring help! Antara 2.0s 2009. I have a Diesel leak and found the fault. I just need to identify the part name so I can purchase a new one. It sits on the top of the rocker cover I think it is the main fuel intake!!! Also 3 outlets. 1 goes to the top of the first injector, 1 to the fuel rail don’t know where the 3rd goes sorry ( British weather shocking ) interfering with investigation. It’s plastic and cracked. Photo included and you can see someone has tried to repair in the past. any help will be appreciated. Regards Alan. View attachment 15
Unless part of something else if you flip it over you will find a part number. Usually 8 numbers often start with a 9. I would Google the part number.
Hi thanks for the reply. I’ve already tried the part number! No joy , it comes back as various parts mainly referring the type of plastic used. Regards Alan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts