Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Did the same recently - 2013 SE Nav;
Headlamp unit out - will need to remove plastic grill first - 11 No plastic "screws" once those out remove the Headlamp 3 x headlamp body bolts. Unclip wiring connectors & lift headlamp up & out.Pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
163 Posts
No worries Howard, it may only be 2 bolts to remove the headlamp, can't remember (old age) but here's some pics that may help.
Grill plastic screws (yes I dropped the middle one - now missing)... 11 of these lil' suckers - they're only push in screw clips...

Headlamp Bolts (maybe two or three)... think its only two, but you need the grill off to extract the unit...

Edited by: paulfs68

·
Registered
211 Posts
The leveller will be in the sealled unit so Pondpaul is correct, you wont need to do any levelling! I havent had a bulb out yet touch wood! i would like to upgrade my lights but probably get the brighter lights from halfords once mine have popped!

·
Registered
216 Posts
There are 2 different size plastic fittingson the radiator cover. Noticed when I changed my bulbsthat some were damaged and a pain to remove. Anyone know the sizes as they are different and I want to put new ones in.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
John B said:
Victor I know they come in different sizes and where to get them which is why I am asking what size are the ones for the radiator cover?

To my recollection the sizes are 6mm and 8mm for the Antara but I'm not sure. In the event of no one confirming the correct sizes then at £5.95 for a bag of 20 which includes some of each size from 6mm to 9mm you will find out and probably have a few left over for a rainy day..

·
Registered
216 Posts
Victor said:
John B said:
Victor I know they come in different sizes and where to get them which is why I am asking what size are the ones for the radiator cover?

To my recollection the sizes are 6mm and 8mm for the Antara but I'm not sure. In the event of no one confirming the correct sizes then at £5.95 for a bag of 20 which includes some of each size from 6mm to 9mm you will find out and probably have a few left over for a rainy day..
Not much good getting 5 each of 4 different sizes when I will need 8 all the same size

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.