Antara Owners Club banner

Flying cars

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Antarius 
#1 ·
At first I thought that this was some sort of "April Fools" but it does seem to be a legitimate project.

I don't know how long after development this will take to become a mainstream form of transport (if at all) but personally I just don't see anyway this will ever "take off"

What are your views ? Could you see yourself throwing the family into the car/plane and heading for Spain etc ?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--new-flying-car-will-be--safer-than-driving-on-roads--130800228.html

Edited by: Antarius

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
Spantara said:
<strong style="line-height: 1.4;">Sure, the more firma the less terra![/b]

Sorry for hijacking your post Stephen but what's the situation with the elusive door lock ?

//John

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Spantara said:
I read your message John and thought that I may be going loopy. Did I not post a status report in the original thread?

Yes I did. I just checked. I got the car back on Monday. She is now sheltering from the sun in the garage but I will be taking her out for a run up to Sanxenxo tomorrow.

Cheers // Stephen

Sorry Stephen, I should have checked before asking but I have been systematically going through my emails and posting messages as and when they come.

I had been "missing" from the forum for the best part of three days so I still need to catch up on what has been posted on each individual thread and that includes your update.

In any event its good to hear that you and your Antara are all well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.