Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi alli got a antara 2.2 turbo diesel se and i have had the car about a month over the last week it has developed a problem starting
when i first got it the car started on the first turn of the key now it takes 4 or 5 turns can anyone help out as to what the problem might be

·
Registered
155 Posts
Heater plugs, injectors, fuel pump, fuel filter are possible culprits.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Mine did the same when it got low on fuel about 50 mile of range . Never found out what it was but was fuel related.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Car Not Starting First Time

Hi, I have a 2.2 diesel and a few months ago my car wouldn't start first thing, I took it to the garage for a service and they said that my battery only had 33% life left so I got it changed. It seems ok now especially if your using the stop start.

·
Registered
2013 vauxhall antara 2.2 cdti 163
11 Posts
hi alli got a antara 2.2 turbo diesel se and i have had the car about a month over the last week it has developed a problem starting
when i first got it the car started on the first turn of the key now it takes 4 or 5 turns can anyone help out as to what the problem might be
Sounds like air or water getting in. Has your car done over 40,000 miles? If so, has the fuel filters underneath the car been replaced

1 - 6 of 6 Posts