Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Antara 2013 2.2CDTi 183....The Electric Window controls drivers door/Rear Passenger doors have stopped working...Front passenger door working....On Main Driver Door panel if I depress the Nearside Rear Passenger Window button I can operate All other windows except the Nearside Rear Passenger window...Has anyone experienced this fault before and if so what is the solution please...

·
Registered
863 Posts
The n/s rear window wouldn't work on mine a while ago. It turned out that the rubber seals were sticking to the glass and when I pulled down on the glass while the switch was operated it worked OK. Worth a try before dismantling doors etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

Antara 2015 2.2CDTi 4x4
My passenger window has stopped working, not even a click when pressing the switch.
It stopped once before but then started working ok for a while
Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Antara 2015 2.2CDTi 4x4
My passenger window has stopped working, not even a click when pressing the switch.
It stopped once before but then started working ok for a while
Any suggestions?

Thanks
I've had this problem now with 3 out of the 4 windows. May fix yours or may not but worth a try.
I took my door panels off and unscrew the motor off the door. ( bloody hard to remove as tensions on the cable) . Unplug the motor spray wd40 into the connectors , tap the motor and the solenoid block alot. Put back together. If it doesn't work straight away just seems to come back to life then next day. You have nothing to lose and its worked on all my windows so far.
Think they just have bad electrics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts