Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
There is a serious error in the article: they baldly state, "Soot itself has no harmful effects on the human organism"

This PM soot has been proven to aggravate or even cause asthma, which can be life threatening.
That's why there is legislation.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Rd57chad said:
Thanks for posting the info up , most helpful indeed . I still feel its a flawed system certainly not for everyone . Think it will be a modern high pressure petrol engine for me next time !
You should look at the 140PS 1.4T Meriva, wife gets 45mpg and it can be eco-remapped easily to over 180PS with further improved fuel economy. A very well laid out and competent car, just a pity they don't offer the 140PS in automatic for me, or have a 4x4 option, or a bigger turbo-petrol engine ..

It is also a pity that there is no petrol option for the Antara in the UK, diesel is my second choice and indeed something of a deal breaker, I would have loved the 3.2 V6 auto 4x4 available elsewhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.