Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just a few questions again about the dpf. The other day the dpf light flashed several times and went off. A moment later my engine management light came on and hasn't went off since. I was looking through the manual but can't see anywhere whether the dpf light stays on whilst it's doing the regen or it just flashes to make you aware, also does it affect the turbo when it's doing this as mine isn't kicking in. I was doing a long journey today so I put it down a gear travelled about half an hour at 2500-3000 revs but how do you then know it's finished? It's going to my local garage on Monday to get plugged in but I just don't understand it. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Should be on all of them. Have a look at your manual it looks like a tree that's on its side. Right hand side under the speedo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there dpf light is on the right hand side corner, but doesnt light up with the other lights when the ignitions switched on. I spoke to vauxhall today who are going to replace my dpf system as its knackard, they'll do it under warranty too which Is great as its not covered. :) it's a bit worrying though at only 20k miles this has packed in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts