Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this thread is on going but has anyone had the beeping or dinging when the DPF light came on, as this has never happened before and there is nothing in the booklet, just telling you to drive until it clears which I did but the light was on only two three weeks ago and it never done this then.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hi wilma, I've had mine since feb and had light on 4 times, every time it's happened it's binged 3 times at me!! I just jump on motorway and 15 mins later goes out, hope this helps

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andrew I have had the light 3 or 4 times but never had it beep or flash this was a first, and it took longer to complete, it was only a couple weeks ago since the last

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
murphy1 said:
Mine does a regen every two weeks sometimes every week but I don't have the light come on. Only had the light on once.
Hi Murphy me old mate yip i have had the light a few times, I have the garage on Tuesday ( a different one ) felt no satisfaction with my dealer Evans Halshaw Grangemouth last time going to Peter Vardy in Motherwell to do with the wheel rubbing ( metal on metal ) noise I am going to ask them check DPF sensor see what happens

·
Registered
163 Posts
wilma08 said:
Hi Andrew I have had the light 3 or 4 times but never had it beep or flash this was a first, and it took longer to complete, it was only a couple weeks ago since the last
Hi Wilma,

Dunno about the beeping / dinging - I assume that's a "standard" alarm warning.
The flashing light, from the manual, means the dpf is at its maximum full & cleaning process must be done immediately. I guess it took longer to clear as it was at its maximum fill.

Cheers,

Edited by: paulfs68

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.