Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All
new to the forum but just got an Antara 2.2 184 Diesel SE Manual as my company car of choice and wanted to be part of the Antara Owners Club. I operate a Vauxhall Franchised Main Dealer so if theres any of you wanting absolute storming deals on new or network Q vauxhall Antara or any other models in the range then im prepared to offer exclusive offers to Antara Owners Club Members and their direct families.

Get in touch if your looking to change your car and i will gladly offer a deal that will make your local Vauxhall retailer whince in agony and pain as he wont be able to beat it.

Cheers

·
Registered
571 Posts
Welcome.

There's a Dealer in Melton Mowbray that offers big discounts on Vauxhalls...Unfortunately his a.p.r. is bigger. Edited by: Dilligaf

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi, Will you post all your Antara deals on here - the ones that will make other dealers whince in agony

Edited by: chrisg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had £6500 knocked of my pre registered Antara exclusive all wheel drive in white ,only 14 miles on the clock ,so at £17000 it worked out just a bit more than a top of the range Dacia Duster I was looking at Thank you Arnold Clark Vauxhall Blackpool

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi, That's what I paid for my brand new Diamond edition,plus I got an above average PX value for my Mondeo

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi, My sale was a cash sale,but I'm not sure what apr they charge. it was definitely not 0% as I asked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vauxhall have 2 ways of selling new cars,
Route 1

Some with a nominal finance deposit allowance paid to the dealer on your behalf to use as a deposit on your new car, with the remainder over up to 5 years 0 percent finance. Small discounts available due to the cost of the subsidy etc

Current FDA on Vauxhall Antara only£250

Route 2

NO 0 Percent available but you get bigger discount on the car, its called "Pack Support" and "Pack Reg Allowance"

CurrentPack Support up to £2200 off Antara

BEWARE THERE ARE DEALERS THAT ADVERTISE NEW VAUXHALLS AT PACK DISCOUNTED PRICES BUT CONVENIENTLY FORGET TO PUT ON THE ADVERT THAT 0 PERCENT ISNT AVAILABLE WITH THE DISCOUNTED PRICES !! SO IMAGINE YOUR SURPRISE WHEN YOU GET THERE AND THEN THEY TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THAT YOU CANT GET 0 PERCENT BUT GUESS WHAT YOUR THERE AND AT THAT POINT THEYVE GOT YOU. REMEMBER ALL THAT GLITTERS ISNT GOLD ! SOMETIMES THE CHEAPEST DEALER ONLINE ISNT THE BEST IN REALITY, REMEMBER ITS THE HONEST DEALERS WHO TELL YOU ALL THIS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE HONEST AND RIGHT WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS

Edited by: granthamvauxhall

1 - 12 of 12 Posts