Antara Owners Club banner

Delivery of new car

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  wilma08 
#1 ·
I wonder if anyone knows how long it takes to deliver a new Antara from the factory in Korea to the UK, I ordered my new Antara in November and was told delivery would be around February 8th. So far no sign of delivery yet so still waiting, any ideas anyone ?

See less See more
#3 ·
I have heard around 3 months in the past, you will be getting a nice fresh factory car which I think is always best, you can get dealer stock cars nearly straight away but most are show room display or pre reg... Enjoy the wait and let us know when it arrives...

#4 ·
Mike19 said:
I wonder if anyone knows how long it takes to deliver a new Antara from the factory in Korea to the UK, I ordered my new Antara in November and was told delivery would be around February 8th. So far no sign of delivery yet so still waiting, any ideas anyone ?
I ordered mine on the 23/5/2013 and took delivery on the 9/8/2013. So about 3 and a1/2 months. Hope that helps you.

#12 ·
Hi our SENav 184 was ordered on 24 September and we collected it today. Dealer gave us the order number and the link so we could track the ship. It set sail on 18 December and arrived in Portbury on 31 January. Was ready to collect last week but thought after such a wait we would have a "14" reg. Very pleased with the car looking forward to a nice long drive tomorrow.

#15 ·
Ireally like Sandy Beach brown, it is getting quite a trendy colour, you see similar colours from many manufacturers. We decided on Smoke grey in the end, as I was over ruled! I saw a dark burgundy one in the showroom, which looks odd in the brochure, but looks lovely in the metal, especially with the light grey leather.

#17 ·
I still haven't taken delivery of mine yet, but I have been told the car is in Portbury same ship as m3uug. The delay now seems to be a problem with the 13 pin electrics which was being done in Portbury before shipping to Guernsey for me,I have to be patient. My first trip will be to France to pick up my caravan then to UK for caravan service then cruise ferry to Santander and across to the med at Valencia, then slowly work our way back up through France to Brittany. All this at the end of this month, all booked and raring to go !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.