Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new on here, recently purchased a 2012 Antara , this weekend I noticed that the dial illumination lights are only on whilst sidelights are on, has anyone experienced this problem and is there a quick fix ?
I’ve tried the roller switch.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Steve. Do you mean they're not on when the main headlamps are on or that they only come on when you switch the sidelights or headlamps on? If the latter I think that's pretty normal?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Steve. Do you mean they're not on when the main headlamps are on or that they only come on when you switch the sidelights or headlamps on? If the latter I think that's pretty normal?
Thanks for your reply, it’s the latter, they were on at first but now have gone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Steve

I can confirm the following from my Antara. Unlock door and enter vehicle - dashboard illumination comes on with interior courtesy lights and ignition barrel illumination. Turn key to turn on ignition or start engine - dashboard illumination goes out until sidelights or headlamps turned on.

So in normal daytime running without sidelights or headlamps the dashboard illumination is OFF.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Steve

I can confirm the following from my Antara. Unlock door and enter vehicle - dashboard illumination comes on with interior courtesy lights and ignition barrel illumination. Turn key to turn on ignition or start engine - dashboard illumination goes out until sidelights or headlamps turned on.

So in normal daytime running without sidelights or headlamps the dashboard illumination is OFF.
Thanks for that, now I’ve found got no reversing lights 😂

1 - 6 of 6 Posts