Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we discovered that the cruise control on our 2014 (2.2 SE Nav) Antara isn't working. It can be selected and the orange tacho symbol will display on the dashboard but, it will not 'set' (change to green).

I believe (and think I've read) that this may be a side-effect of having the Auto-Lights function restored?

The car showed an Air-Bag fault light on the same day the lights were restored, which I immediately got fixed by the dealer but, as this weekend was the first time we had decided to use 'cruise' it wasn't noticed until now!

I think I shall have to pay another visit to Peter Vardy in the near future FFS!

-LaZ-

Edited by: Lazarus

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes it's having the DLRs turned off . We had ours done at the last services and about 10 miles down the road had to go back . We has just the orange light like you. They had turned it off in the settings. Didn't take them long to sort it out.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had my lights reset to Auto and the cruise wasn't affected. Must be trying commands with fat fingers I guess. Just check that both brake lights are working. Some cruise controls systems are tied into the brake lights and if there is insufficient resistance in the circuit the CC won't set.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My 2013 wasn't affected like this either Chris but our 2014 model is. There have been a number of minor changes between the 13 & 14, so I'm guessing that the ECU software is different too and requires some extra 'care'. The car is booked in at the end of next week so I'll have an answer then.

-LaZ-

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Put on the 'machine' at PV and now all is working again ... Pity I forgot the V5 and had to do a double trip just for our cherished plate swap-out
What a dumbass!

-LaZ-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.