Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help I just bought a 58 plate antara 2.0 cdti auto 4x4 but when I push the bc button it says no function should this car have the computer its the exclusive range

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iv read somewhere that the 4x4 has it but the 2 wd dosnt just strange how it has the 3 lines as if the computer there but says no function any other one iv had with no trip comp only has the 2 lines

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi. I used a tool called op-com.its a laptop obd2 diagnostic tool similler to tech2 wht the dealers use. Check ebay. Bc easy to program with it. I changed my bc code from 01 which is computer off to 02 which is computer on.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Opcom doesn't work on the face lift model of Antara.

It connects okay but the functions are very very limited.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes but u can program ur bc by using astra h section. Go into the infotaiment section it allows you to do it as all bid screens are same . Thats how I did mine

·
Registered
54 Posts
ok here is how to turn on the board computer using op-com, this works a treat for my antara which is the 2,4 petrol exclusive, select astra h 2010, go to infotainment, click on it, then click on dis board display tid,bid,gid.. you should now see a list of configs, click on the bottom one programing code index, a list of numbers appear, mine was set on first one 00103, board off, I clicked 00202 board on, then click program,, job done Vauxhall told me that the bc wont work on my exclusive

·
Registered
54 Posts
as grumps says it is limited on the antara, but it can do keys air bag, some bodycontrol things, it wont let you into the engine ecu, but I am sure it dose on one of the other lists as I have a seen all my engine displays but cant mind how I got it, will have a play around and post when I find it again, I bought one soley for programing the bc, as I read on other vx forums that this can be done shame on vx for not doing this at factory

·
Registered
54 Posts
will have a look,and see if this can be done, I would have thought that this could be cleared through the dtc`s as these can be cleared ,

·
Registered
104 Posts
You don't need op-com to reset the oil service light. Use the process below.

The reset procedure1. Close all the vehicle doors2. Switch on ignition3. Fully press throttle
pedal and release 3 times within 5 seconds4.Switch off ignition.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts