Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I thought that it would be good to have a thread where members who have experienced good general service, a scheduled car service or a car repairs etc and who are willing to do so, to provide a recommendation based on their experiences.

At the moment Dan's site is still relatively small but the membership is rising day after day and there are also a substantial number of "guests" who frequent our site daily.

By starting today, hopefully at some time in the future, everyone will be able to view this thread and will be able to find a garage/dealership which comes recommended and isn't too far away from them.

It would also be beneficial to all, if the member identifies the service or services that they are recommending.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dilligaf said:
No good to me as most of them will be in wee bonny Scotland.

Awe didnae be like that laddie

I am sure that there must be some good garages/dealerships in England

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Dilligaf said:
If your good we will even let you move up here to King Ecks lands so you can be part of the gang.

Maybe!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grumps said:
Dilligaf said:
If your good we will even let you move up here to King Ecks lands so you can be part of the gang.

Maybe!!

Maybe you had better hold off with that offer Grumps

On 19 September 2014, quite a few of us may be looking for a "Moses" type person to lead us south of Hadrians Wall.

Are you up the for the job ?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Antarius said:
Dilligaf said:

Awe didnae be like that laddie 

I am sure that there must be some good garages/dealerships in England 

I'm sure there is but as most folk on this forum are from Scotland, chances are that's where most of the recommendations will come from.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Grumps said:
Dilligaf said:

Maybe!!

Thanks but no thanks too bloody cold, saying that it's not that warm down here

If I could move anywhere, it would have to be nearer the equator.
My wife's half Scottish and says that she would like to go up, might have to wait until end of next year to see if I need a passport and permission off your fearful leader.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is strange how many "new" members are from north of the border. I wonder why that should be ?

Is it because the Scottish Government give us all £5000 to help us buy a new car ?

Perhaps I shouldn't have revealed that
because it is supposed to be "our secret"

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Grumps said:
It's a dont buy French scheme we have up here. Our supreme leader Alex Salmond pays us not to buy French.

Shhhhhh, its our secret

1 - 14 of 14 Posts