Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
Ray said:
Yes think am just thinking BIG! :)
And what's wrong with that ? A big fat NOTHING if you can afford what you want then go for it and enjoy it that's what I say
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
I miss a big sunroof after my previous three x trails.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Summer sun shining into your Antara as you drive the lovely roads of Wales Grumps?

Tar Wilma.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Hate the things.. the noise from them is terrible and remember when I was looking at cars before getting the Antara, trying a couple of Kias, the base model and the one with the toys. The toys one had a non-optional sunroof and my head was rubbing on the roof lining, even with the seat at its lowest height, thanks to the extra thickness from the sunroof.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
jon said:
Hate the things.. the noise from them is terrible and remember when I was looking at cars before getting the Antara, trying a couple of Kias, the base model and the one with the toys. The toys one had a non-optional sunroof and my head was rubbing on the roof lining, even with the seat at its lowest height, thanks to the extra thickness from the sunroof.
Was it giving you a baldy spot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
Never had a sun roof, and never want one. I've even decided not to get a car becuase it had a sun roof.

I don't like the wind in my hair when driving and I hate the sun shining directly on my head. I do have a full head of hair.


They are also a point of weakness in the roof which can leak and let water in.

So I can't find a single thing I like about sun roofs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
A song came to mind there by Marc almond when you said the wind in my hair lol your just worried incase it blows away hehehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
Ray, I have found just the car for you, Its on ebay and very reasonable. Its a Citroen 2CV
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
Inchindown said:
Never had a sun roof, and never want one. I've even decided not to get a car becuase it had a sun roof.

I don't like the wind in my hair when driving and I hate the sun shining directly on my head. I do have a full head of hair.


They are also a point of weakness in the roof which can leak and let water in.

So I can't find a single thing I like about sun roofs.

Does this mean a convertible is out as well ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
Dilligaf said:
Inchindown said:
Never had a sun roof, and never want one. I've even decided not to get a car becuase it had a sun roof.

I don't like the wind in my hair when driving and I hate the sun shining directly on my head. I do have a full head of hair.


They are also a point of weakness in the roof which can leak and let water in.

So I can't find a single thing I like about sun roofs.

Does this mean a convertible is out as well ?
align="middle" />
I wouldn't even have one as a present.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
I guess this is the problem when you live so far north, long nights, little day light andeven lesssun, so not much point in having an ragtop or a sun roof for that matter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
Dilligaf said:
Inchindown said:
Never had a sun roof, and never want one. I've even decided not to get a car becuase it had a sun roof.

I don't like the wind in my hair when driving and I hate the sun shining directly on my head. I do have a full head of hair.


They are also a point of weakness in the roof which can leak and let water in.

So I can't find a single thing I like about sun roofs.

Does this mean a convertible is out as well ?




I've seen an Evoque convertible - wow. Very very nice. Not yet in the shops yet though. Shouldn't be even telling you
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top