Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to purchase a club sticker for my car, as everyone who purchased one was saying they couldn't get the backing paper off. So I decided to get one made for myself. Unable to purchase ONE I had to have a few made.My daughter has just finished her second course of chemotherapy and I thought if anyone would like to purchase one I will donate all profits to the charity that helped her when she was undergoing treatment.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE PLEASE PAY BY CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDER FOR £2.50MADE PAYABLE
TO:- GEORGE RAMSAY & send to G R RAMSAY, 24 Beech Road, Tividale, Oldbury, B69 1TX
P&P IS INCLUDED. So don't forget to put in your postal details
After expenses all the money will be going to the charity
THANK YOU for taking the time to read this and to anyone who purchases a sticker

Thanks murphy1

Forgot to add, could you please send me PM before sending cheques as I only have a few stickers.

Edited by: murphy1

·
Registered
365 Posts
That's an excellent idea will post my details on to you and hope your daughter is ok.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you any stickers left as I would like to buy one please. If you have I will send you my details,thanks.
Jude

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
murphy1 said:
I was going to purchase a club sticker for my car, as everyone who purchased one was saying they couldn't get the backing paper off. So I decided to get one made for myself. Unable to purchase ONE I had to have a few made.My daughter has just finished her second course of chemotherapy and I thought if anyone would like to purchase one I will donate all profits to the charity that helped her when she was undergoing treatment.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE PLEASE PAY BY CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDER FOR £2.50MADE PAYABLE
TO:- GEORGE RAMSAY & send to G R RAMSAY, 24 Beech Road, Tividale, Oldbury, B69 1TX
P&P IS INCLUDED. So don't forget to put in your postal details
After expenses all the moneywill be going to the charity
THANK YOU for taking the time to read this and to anyone who purchases a sticker

Thanks murphy1

Forgot to add, could you please send me PM before sending cheques as I only have a few stickers so it will be first come first served, Thanks again George (murphy1)
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN BUYING A STICKER.
All monies received excluding postage goes to the PAUL ACKRILL MEMORIAL FUND. It is a localcharity set up by Pauls mother after Paul died aged 17 from cancer. They help young people who are receiving treatment for cancer. My daughter had a grant of £350 from them to help with her travelling (and parking) expenses to and from hospital, it used to be more but not enough people are supporting them. Any cheques or postal orders I receive will be kept until the end of the month then I will givethe charity a cheque for the whole amount.
STICKERS WILL BE SENT OUT ON RECEIPT OF CHEQUE OR THE DAY AFTER NOT WHEN CHEQUE HAS BEEN CASHED.

Edited by: murphy1

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hi ya mate, is there any chance of a picture, I'm only in Rednal by the old rover works and my office is in oldbury at Black Country house by sainsburys. CheersEdited by: Andrewberry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts