Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a 2.2 4x4, I recently started getting a Clonk noise on the front suspension, the lower Ball Joinsts/wishbone arms,drop links, an the anti roll bushes have all been changed!, but it still Clonks now an then! (Any Oppinions?)

·
Registered
4 Posts
with not much information about when the noise is happening i would look at the suspension top mounts especially if the noise is more prominant whne turning.

but would need more information about when the noise is happening.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with not much information about when the noise is happening i would look at the suspension top mounts especially if the noise is more prominant whne turning.

but would need more information about when the noise is happening.
the sound can be heared if i drive over a pothole. regardless of the size. sounds like the strut Thumps, no noise from the stearing, sounds like the droplinks were worn but replaced them twice, also the lower arms/ball joints,anti roll bar bushes, the only things thats not been changed is the struts, i was told it could be because i have 19" alloys by a Monkey in a Garage, i took it to Vauxhall dealer an they could'nt find any faults, but it didnt do it when i bought the car 5yr ago..
thanks ****

1 - 3 of 3 Posts