Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help please my husband has fitted a DVD player /radio but the problem we are having is how to change the time now that the controls for the clock display is no longer there with the new DVD /radio we have looked through all the on controls on the new player buy just can't find how to change the time on the main display .
Edited by: MrsTrouble

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine is just the standard unit so I can't really help you, but it might help if you could post the make/model of the new unit

Edited by: Pinty

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
MrsTrouble said:
Help please my husband has fitted a DVD player /radio but the problem we are having is how to change the time now that the controls for the clock display is no longer there with the new DVD /radio we have looked through all the on controls on the new player buy just can't find how to change the time on the main display .
Hi Mrs Trouble

Did your hubby install wiring to connect up the steering controls?

If he did it is possible to use them to change the clock etc.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Did you not get the loom converter for the steering switches with the new unit, if not, you need to get one and the price isn't cheap....

·
Registered
104 Posts
You can easily change the clockon the Antarawith Op-com software, interface box and a laptop. If you register on one of the main Vauxhall forums such aswww.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk,there may be somebody locally with Op-com who will do it for you. I would ask in the general section of the forum to reach the widest audience. If you want to get it yourself, it doesn't cost much on e-bay for the software and interface box.

Andy

Edited by: Andyk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts