Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2009 vauxhall antara 2.2ctdi
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I had 2 keys that came with the car anyway there were duplicate keys so on unlocking the car the central locking went. Had a vauxhall key dine which is now programmed in but still central locking won't open the n/s/F and rear doors and petrol cap won't open inside or out tried the syncing the keys and been to 3 garages now still no. Joy so going to vauxhall garage now althou 1 of the garages was I independent vauxhall garage. I know someone on here had the same problem but never got to see how they got on any help. Please

·
Registered
1 Posts
This turns out to be one of the most common reasons for a car lock to stop working. In this case, all you have to do is replace the key fob battery. However, if changing the battery doesn't help, the key fob may be faulty and you should contact the dealer for further key fob tests.

The key fob battery is dead: This is one of the most common reasons why your car door lock is not working. If your locks aren't working, replacing the battery in the key fob could solve the issue. The key fob is faulty: If the battery isn't the problem, the issue may be with the fob itself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts