Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My antara has suddenly stopped me from changing gear or putting it into gear when i press the clutch pedal.

The clutch pedal just goes to the floor but i cannot engage any gears however it returns to the top position ok..
I have just seen there is a slow drip of transmission fluid from under the engine bay.
I have had no issues nor any problems changing gears or clutch slip problems and all fluids have been ok and it has been serviced correctly every year.

It simply happend out of the blue today and I have no engine light or warning light problems but did have to have the ABS unit referb last year that sorted the ABS light problem .

I can engage gears with the engine off and start off down hill in 2nd gear but cannot change up nor down after that and there is no strange noises but I cannot take it out of gear and it stalls.

Thank you for any advice.

Iain

·
Registered
4 Posts
My antara has suddenly stopped me from changing gear or putting it into gear when i press the clutch pedal.

The clutch pedal just goes to the floor but i cannot engage any gears however it returns to the top position ok..
I have just seen there is a slow drip of transmission fluid from under the engine bay.
I have had no issues nor any problems changing gears or clutch slip problems and all fluids have been ok and it has been serviced correctly every year.

It simply happend out of the blue today and I have no engine light or warning light problems but did have to have the ABS unit referb last year that sorted the ABS light problem .

I can engage gears with the engine off and start off down hill in 2nd gear but cannot change up nor down after that and there is no strange noises but I cannot take it out of gear and it stalls.

Thank you for any advice.

Iain
Have you checked fluid level in clutch fluid reservoir?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts