Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered new antara se in white with brown leather interior and selected Atari metal trim as a no cost option. Was delivered on Friday with wood finish trim. I rejected the car and it's now in the hands of my company and the garage as the garage said it wasn't able to be selected with the metal trim? Is this true or has the garage made a mistake on the factory order?

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
If you go to the Vauxhall web site you can configure a white Antara with brown leather which automatically comes with the wood trim. Their is no option to select the metal trim.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ask for a copy of the paper work you signed but grump is right in that one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes thanks I checked that too, but my company car order site allowed you to select Atari trim as a no cost option. Can't think why it wasn't picked up at order point.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Highlandlad said:
Yes thanks I checked that too, but my company car order site allowed you to select Atari trim as a no cost option. Can't think why it wasn't picked up at order point.
garage is replacing wood trim with one that I ordered so result

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
not sure of the brown black or cream would have been nice the brown would have went with a beige or brown car or maybe just need time to get used to it, sorry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts