Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across these images of a white Opel Antara which was sporting 19" black wheels. Since a large number of members actually own a white coloured Vauxhall Antara, what is your opinion of them and could you ever see yourself buying these.

Personally, I couldn't imagine them on my daydream beige Antara but owners of other colours of Antara may also have an opinion.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grumps said:
Not for me. Although I'm sure you guys that like to keep their Antara clean could have the same look.

To be honest I have never been a lover of dark wheels

Oh and you "don't" keep your Antara clean ????

·
Registered
12 Posts
dont do anything for it at all....think black wheels have had their day really aswell imo

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Definitely not for me, it takes the clean look away from the car, black wheels are for the boy racers, not the more experience driver. YUCK

·
Registered
40 Posts
i like that look

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wilma08 said:
You must be a young thing then

Wilma, I totally agree with you.......preferring "black" seems to be a generational thing

·
Registered
40 Posts
i,m 52

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I will be 50 in August
but men are always younger than what they are

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like it but not on a white antara
My wife just got her black antara looks decent nice 4x4
The wheels are letting the car down so I will be buying new set of wheels maybe all black too black on black

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I have seen a land rover evoque with gloss black wheels and it looked very smart. not sure about mat. Think it looks a bit DIY

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.