Antara Owners Club banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sadly my previous cars were pretty much all boring/rubbish.

The best fun was the Rover 620Ti. Very quick car,who expects a Rover to crack 60 in 7 secs ? Had some great fun leaving so called premium cars in my wake. Massively comfortable car to drive as well, very relaxed.Economy wasn't too bad either at 35mpg. Mind you I did half fill once and exploited her fully on every trip; the resulting 12 to the gallon wasn't unexpected.

Stillgot that sat on the drive pondering whether to fix her up, uprate her,or sell her on.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Pinkie15 said:
Sadly my previous cars were pretty much all boring/rubbish.

The best fun was the Rover 620Ti.  Very quick car, who expects a Rover to crack 60 in 7 secs ? Had some great fun leaving so called premium cars in my wake.  Massively comfortable car to drive as well, very relaxed.  Economy wasn't too bad either at 35mpg.  Mind you I did half fill once and exploited her fully on every trip; the resulting 12 to the gallon wasn't unexpected.

Still got that sat on the drive pondering whether to fix her up, uprate her, or sell her on.
I had a MG ZT 1.8T same as rover it was a 53 plate that was a good comfy drive to in fact I loved the look of that car ( poor mans Jag) they would say
it was spritly at the take off to, hubby did not want me to get it cause rover were in trouble at the time, but I did not listen I loved the smooth looks of it plus I had the tram lines put down the sides like the rover it was silver ( yes I broke the trend from white for me that was a big thing
) the car was just under three years old when the engine went K series engine MG had problems with them, done about 31000 miles so I exchanged it for the Pathfinder, what a laugh that was car looked in perfect nick so the day came to exchange it the engine went had about ten two litre bottles water to keep it going to I got to Nissan took my big Rottweiler with me kept it in the car so that the sales man would not be able to check the car signed the papers got dog out quickly put her into new car and drove away hehe they had a dud on there hands what a shame think I got about £6000 part exchange for it
that's only the short version Edited by: wilma08

·
Registered
1 Posts
In modern times, probably the best car I have owned is a 2009 Ford Focus. I bought it in 2013 when it already had over 100,000 miles. It was gold in color. I only bought it because I needed a second car. It had been on the lot for over a year. I ended up really liking the color and the car. It was spacious, efficient, and fun to drive for a cheap small car. The thing is super-reliable. jiofi.local.html forpc

41 - 44 of 44 Posts